Your privacy is important to us. This is why, as an MIC customer, we are committed to the protection of your Privacy.
While offering you valued added services, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
- We will safeguard your personal information.
- We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- You can request us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected.
- We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many countries in which we do business.
How We Use InformationYour information is important to us at MIC. We shall use your information to provide you with quick and convenient service, to provide you with information about products & services and of new items of interest.
We undertake not to divulge your information, save and except where we are required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority.